Rates & Insurance
- Full Rate $140 per 90 minutes outdoor therapy session
- Phone sessions 50-60 minutes, used as a backup only
- Forest Bathing: $120 for 2 hours
- Medicine Walk ceremony: $200 for 3-4 hours
Sliding scale available for those unable to pay the full rate.
I do not bill insurance. I am willing to work as an out-of-network provider and give you a bill that you would submit for reimbursement.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, Paypal, visa and mastercard. For credit cards, payment is made at the end of the session on my phone via Square.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!