Nature-based Counseling & Ceremonies for People Ready to Come Alive!
- Are you pondering, or in the middle of, a challenging life transition, such as changing your work or career path, grieving or adjusting to a loss of whatever kind, or moving into a new phase in life (adolescence to adulthood, mid-life transition, stepping into authentic elderhood)?
- Are you a spiritual person or nature lover feeling stuck, overwhelmed, stressed-out or depressed?
- Are you feeling sad, hopeless, or anxious about the current and future state of the planet or humanity?
- Do you wish you could be more mindful of the present moment, and more connected to and supported by Nature?
- Have you tried to get unstuck on your own and realized you need help?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place.
It’s so hard to reach out for help! I honor the courage that takes.
I’m confident that together, with Nature as our healing partner, we can work to help you evolve both emotionally and spiritually, to master these challenges. Whether you’re struggling with stress and anxiety, grief or depression, a difficult family or relationship issue, or a seemingly insurmountable life transition, it is important that you know you don’t have to be alone in this journey. I personally know what it’s like to experience and transform from these challenges, I understand them, and I can help you move through them to live a more fulfilling, inspired, and meaningful life. I understand no two individuals are the same, and I tailor our sessions together to address challenges unique to you.
We will work together, with Mother Nature’s support, to understand the issues you struggle with, to find ways to heal what needs healing, and to empower you to create the life you’ve dreamed of.
If you’re ready to work towards the life you’ve dreamed of, to come alive more fully, to ‘Take Fight’, then I’m ready when you are.
505-310-3205 | Send Email
Contact me today and let’s do it!
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
– Mary Oliver