- Are you struggling to navigate the unique challenges life has presented to you?
- Are you feeling stressed out or overly anxious?
- Do you wish you could be more present and mindful of the world around you?
- Have you been feeling less inspired or joyful in life lately?
If so, mindfulness can help. As a psychotherapist experienced in the practice and teaching of mindfulness, I work one-on-one with individuals to help them improve their overall well-being. Life can be challenging and stressful; happiness is too easily fleeting… Working with a mindfulness-based therapist can help you summon your inner strength and feel greater happiness and joy in your day to day life.
If you find yourself feeling any of the following:
- Inability to shut your mind off at night.
- Stuck in your relationships, life, or career.
- Depressed at where life has brought you and wanting your life to be defined by the future, not the past.
Then mindfulness-based therapy can help.
If you have the desire to make a change but have been unable to, then let’s work together. My specialty is working in partnership with you and nature through these challenging times, to help you feel more present, and to help you make the changes that you want in your life. Mindfulness practice in enhanced by working outdoors and in person.
Give me a call today and let’s set up a time to talk about how we can work together to help you feel better.